How to prevent the cutting performance of fiber laser cutting machine from decreasing?
With the development of laser cutting technology, fiber laser cutting machines are widely used. However in the process of use, we will also find some problems. For example, the cutting speed becomes slowe and the cutting accuracy becomes worse. It may be because the machine is in the long-term Loss during use will affect the cutting performance. Let’s analyze the reasons for the decrease in cutting performance of the fiber laser cutting machine.
1. Power: After the machine is used for a long time, the laser power will more or less decrease. It will directly affect the cutting performance of the laser cutting machine;
2. Distance: The distance between the processed workpiece and the nozzle also affects the cutting effect. Therefore, it is necessary to adjust the appropriate distance;
3. Position: The focus position directly affects the cutting progress. The diameter of the focus spot should be as small as possible, which will result in a narrow slit. If the cutting performance decreases, adjusting the focus position is a good method;
4. Long-term overload production and improper operation of the operator are the reasons for the decline in the performance of the cutting equipment.
In summary, we have found the reason for the decline in the performance of the laser cutting machine. Then we can take preventive measures to effectively avoid or slow down the decline in cutting performance in time.
- Pay attention to the maintenance of the machine at ordinary times. The long-term processing of fiber laser cutting machine will cause the wear of the parts, which will inevitably affect the cutting performance of the machine. Then daily maintenance is very important, and maintenance can be carried out according to the daily maintenance table of the production company.
- Standardization of machine operation. Train customers on the machine operation process.