How to clean and maintain laser cutting machine-Flora
How to properly clean and maintain the various parts of the metal laser cutting machine:
1. Replacing the circulating water and cleaning the water tank: Make sure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water before the machine works. The quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly replace the circulating water and clean the water tank. This is best done once a week.
2. Fan cleaning: Long-term use of the fan in the machine will accumulate a lot of solid dust in the fan, causing the fan to generate a lot of noise, and it is not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. When the fan suction is insufficient and the smoke is not smooth, the fan must be cleaned.
3. Lens cleaning: There will be some reflectors and focusing lenses on the machine. The laser light is emitted from the laser head after being reflected and focused by these lenses. The lens is easy to be stained with dust or other contaminants, causing laser loss or lens damage. So clean the lenses every day.
4. Guide rail cleaning: During the operation of the equipment, a large amount of corrosive dust and smoke will be generated during the processing of the processed parts. These smoke and dust will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and linear axis for a long time, which has a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment. Great influence, and will form corrosion points on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail, shortening the service life of the equipment. So clean the machine rails every half month. Turn off the machine before cleaning.
V. Fastening of screws and couplings: After the motion system has been working for a period of time, the screws and couplings at the motion connection will become loose, which will affect the stability of mechanical motion. Therefore, observe the transmission components during the operation of the machine. There is no abnormal noise or abnormal phenomenon, and the problem should be confirmed and maintained in time.
6. Inspection of the optical path: The optical path system of the machine is completed by the reflection of the mirror and the focusing of the focusing mirror. There is no offset problem of the focusing mirror in the optical path, but the three mirrors are fixed by the mechanical part and offset There is a high possibility that, although there is no deviation under normal circumstances, it is recommended that the user must check whether the optical path is normal before each work.
XT laser is manufacturer of laser machines since 2004, any inquiry, feel free to contact us: