Laser welding is one of the important aspects of laser material processing technology, you can get the following 15 benefits from laser welding machine.
Laser welding is the use of high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in a small area. The energy of laser radiation diffuses into the material through thermal conduction to melt the material to form a specific molten pool. In order to achieve the purpose of welding.
Types of laser welding machines
Laser welding machine is also often known as laser cold welding machine, laser argon welding machine, laser welding equipment, etc. According to its working method, it can often be divided into laser mold welding machine (manual laser welding equipment), automatic laser welding machine, laser spot welding machine, optical fiber transmission laser welding machine, galvanometer welding machine, handheld welding machine, etc., special laser welding The equipment includes sensor welding machine, silicon steel sheet laser welding equipment, keyboard laser welding equipment.
Laser welding is the use of high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in tiny areas. The energy of laser radiation diffuses into the material through thermal conduction, melting the material to form a specific molten pool. It is a new type of welding method, mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts. It can realize spot welding, butt welding, stack welding, sealing welding, etc. It has a high aspect ratio, a small weld width, and a small heat affected zone. Small deformation, fast welding speed, smooth and beautiful weld seam, no or simple processing after welding, high quality weld seam, no air holes, precise control, small focus spot, high positioning accuracy, easy to automate.
15 Benefits of Laser Welding Machine
1. The required amount of heat can be reduced to a minimum, the metallographic change range of the heat affected zone is small, and the deformation due to heat conduction is also the lowest.
2. The welding process parameters of single pass welding of 32mm plate thickness have been qualified, which can reduce the time required for welding of thick plates and even save the use of filler metals.
3. No need to use electrodes, no worry about electrode contamination or damage. And because it is not a contact welding process, the wear and deformation of the machine can be reduced to a minimum.
4. The laser beam is easy to focus, align, and guided by optical instruments. It can be placed at an appropriate distance from the workpiece, and can be re-guided between the tools or obstacles around the workpiece. Other welding methods are limited by the above space restrictions. Unable to play.
5. The workpiece can be placed in a closed space (under vacuum or internal gas environment under control).
6. The laser beam can be focused on a small area and can weld small and closely spaced components.
7. The range of weldable materials is wide, and various heterogeneous materials can also be joined to each other.
8. It is easy to automate high-speed welding, and it can also be controlled by digital or computer.
9. When welding thin or thin-diameter wire, it will not be as susceptible to melting back as arc welding.
10. Not affected by the magnetic field (arc welding and electron beam welding are easy), can accurately align the weldment.
11. Two metals with different physical properties (such as different resistance) can be welded.
12. No vacuum or X-ray protection is required.
13. Fast speed, large depth and small deformation.
14. If welding by perforation, the depth-to-width ratio of the weld bead can reach 10:1.
15. The device can be switched to transmit the laser beam to multiple workstations.